Sunday, December 9, 2012

New End of the Year Segment Ideas

Due to lack of attention on the blog, I've decided that I'm going to make a video concerning the layout of our finale show-thing. Before I do that, however, I want it in typing that I have a couple of new ideas for segments. These were derived from my discover of old gameplay clips, and random ideas that popped in my head. :

Jburitto Plays Skyward Sword (old gameplay clips)

Gamed2Death Virtual Hunting Show segment

Conversation on a Train Bloopers

Carnivores Cityscape Multiplayer Gameplay

Stefanovich117 Uncharted Multiplayer Gameplay (old gameplay clips and commentary)

As always, if you have any suggestions for topics or if you have anything to say about my suggestions, feel free to leave a comment.

Also, be sure to check out the video above if you're into Carnivores Cityscape. We may organize a date to record multiplayer gameplay for the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment