Friday, March 29, 2013

Anglerte's Soundtrack of the Week

I just decided that, starting now, every week I'll make a post featuring a soundtrack from a random game that I think deserves your attention. And you will give it to them. Even if you've already listened to them 30 times in the same day before seeing these posts, you WILL listen to them again. Now that I've established my immensely logical and entirely irresistible demands, let's proceed with this week's choice (my choice, anyway. Anglerbe may start doing these, but I don't know if Porpoisemonkey can even remember the last time he was on here. I'd have a difficult time convincing him to start making frequent posts again. Porpoisemonkey's posts are like Capcom's decent games; it's been so long since there's been one that it's easy to forget they used to be common. ).


Week 1: Silent Hill 2- Theme of Laura


I might start adding descriptive insights and personal criticisms down here, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment