Sunday, June 15, 2014

Post title

Stevie Jay's Top 14 Games Of The 2010: For an active blog.

Number 9: The Legendary Of Zelda;











Definetly worthy of taking one of the top 3 spots in this list. Comoplete with different types of cross bows, this game has it all. I dont want to spoil sh*t for you so buy it yourself on Ebay for only $0200 dollers.

#9, Mr McGee's Rolling Pin Bowling King Jr.



















This is another classic I grew up with in the 70"s. It was original at the time but then it started doing annual releases and it got even better. Worth the price tag in my eyes, but im colorblind so what do I know huh punk.

Next in line is lucky number eight MArio Professional football's trackmeet swim




















Let's take a game, then let's take real life, and lets combine them ok Pres Bush. Thats what John Madden said before taking oath, and look where he is now. Definitely in my books as GOTY

Numero-a seis-ooooooooooo es DIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















This was a fun game, I remember playing this as a kid cause I had a life. Moving on. My new favorite remake; AND ITS GOING TO BE COMPATIBLE ON WIII the U
#5: Watch_Dogs;



















I just thought it was way too much hype to begin with. Sure the trailers looked alright, but the final product was pure garbage. I cannot understand why anybody would defend this lousy excuse for a game, why even calling it a game is a compliment. The story was so unrealistic compared to how Ubisoft said it would be. There's seriously only 5 civilians at any given time, and ALL of them have the exact same name. The car physics were terrible, the gunfights were terrible, and the graphics were the WORST thing I had ever seen in a video game, I swear, even Sonic '06 has this game beat. Save your money and don't buy it, let's move on.

for: VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Who could forget the timeless classic Grand Theft Auto V? Even Ellen on the today show called it the new york times best book she had ever played. For a low fee of 1 dollars this game will keep you from getting bored forever.


WOW THATS A WRAP! If you liked this top 10, don't forget to subscribe to Anglerte on youtube.




No comments:

Post a Comment