Sunday, July 2, 2017

VETERAN G2D MEMBER MIA???? 🔥🔥🔥KILLED 🔥🔥🔥IN ACTION????

Hey guys it's game to death I'm really worried because my good friend and long time games to death post maker named eljoeyo is nowhere to be found online and I can't find him anywhere??? Where is him?!!!!! If you find him let me know thanks.

Also I just want to do a very special shout out to my good friend that I've known for many years, his name is Joey and he just moved away from our hometown and into Portland, Oregon. Really happy for him and I hope it goes well, just don't have too much fun while I'm not there. Best regards sent, and hope it has worked out so far as well as many days to come.

-G2D Staff


But seriously I cannot find eljoeyo at all he went missing if u find him then tell me on twitter or call the police we need to find him now thanks

-G2D Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment