Sunday, September 22, 2013

Anglerte's Ten Games of the Week (03/04)

I made a habit out of pairing zeros with single digit numbers in titles like this, so if that bothers you, get over it. 

Just as with the Soundtrack of the Week segment and all the unedited videos that I've been lagging behind on, I'm going to try to make up for lost time by posting in bulk. That was kind of a strange way to word that, but it's already been done, so why bother backtracking when I'm already about two weeks behind. As far as the videos go, I won't be able to catch up quite as easily, but I'll try to make time where I can reasonably manage to do so. By the way, Stevie Jay decided add some of the games that he knows I own to the list, so there's a chance I may reference some of the games that he(or Anglerbe) already added. With that established, on with the list:

http://gamed2death.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Our_Game_Library#Games

1. Carnivores (PC)



2. In-Fisherman: Freshwater Trophies (PC)



3. Hunting Unlimited (PC)  



4. Hunting Unlimited 3 (PC)


5. InFamous 2 (PS3)



6. Mario Party 5 (GCN)



7. MotorStorm (PS3)




8. Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (GBC) 



9. Star Wars: The New Droid Army (GBA)



10. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem 


No comments:

Post a Comment