Monday, September 2, 2013

New Weekly Segment from Wiki'd2Death

When StevieJay created Wiki'd2Death, he made a page entitled "Our Game Library", in which he planned to have each willing Gamed2Death member list out every video game and video game console that they own. Obviously the "video game console" section wasn't overwhelmingly tedious, but listing out every video game that I own wasn't going to be much fun in one sitting. And given that I didn't want to make too much of a job out of this blog, I decided to approach this section a little more craftily.

I decided I would make a regular blog segment out of this list, by listing out five games that I own every week before adding them to the list on the wiki, which can be found here:
http://gamed2death.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Our_Game_Library

Other than that, I don't know what else we'll be doing with the list. We may just link the list to corresponding reviews of the game, or we may eventually make a page for each game containing miscellaneous information, such as how it relates to each Gamed2Death member, videos that we've recorded concerning it, and other such random categories. Maybe we'll end up doing a bit of both. Then again, I own a lot of games, so that would get tedious fairly quickly; I guess I'll decide what to do as I post them. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments section! Thank you, and enjoy the new segment!


1 comment:

  1. hey yo, T-Dog, I have a sugjestshun, u shoud like, link the games to our reevews or make pages to correspondant games that deal with trivial, yet comical facts and info. Anyway, I have to get back to my class back at Harvard (I'm two months away from getting my Master's in ;iik, smokin' weed and dope wit da hood yo. Aye i made releytions with the crips 2, there prety swagged out.

    Sincerely,

    An idiot that got really smart, then back to a lower standard of living.

    ReplyDelete