Saturday, June 8, 2013

Anglerte's Soundtrack of the Week



     Fairly on the short side, I'm aware, but I was randomly venturing through my options for this week's post (one day late, whatever; and yes, we're still going to do something for memorial day) when I remembered our nostalgic games segment, which, thanks to lack of interaction with Porpoisemonkey (which sounds pretty horrific, I admit), we haven't been able to complete it. Realistically, we didn't set a completion date for that stuff, but we'll try to have it finished by October, along with all the other stuff on our ambitious "to-do" list. 
     Anyway, Mario Party 4 entered my mind, as it is one of the few games we've yet to return to in the Nostalgic Games segment, and I decided that, given the fact that we haven't really done anything on the blog or Youtube related to Mario Party, I would select a nostalgic soundtrack from my favorite Mario Party game. It's been a long time since I've played this game, or even thought about it, and now that I've ventured to do that, I feel obligated to point out that this one would be fairly close to scoring a spot on my "Top 10 Favorite games list", along with Super Smash Bros Melee and several others, of course.
     Anyway, enjoy, and expect more activity both here and on Youtube in the next two or three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment