Saturday, July 6, 2013

Anglerbe's Soundtrack of the Week

Resident Evil 4

Regenerator Theme

There are some people who claim RE4 is the best game in the series. There are others who claim that it was the cause of the downfall of the RE series. As for myself, it's my least favorite Resident Evil game in the realm of games that the RE title wasn't just slapped on to. It stays true to it's roots, but packs a little too much focus on shooting for my preference. All of that being said, I enjoy this game, and it's soundtrack is almost as good as the classic RE games. This particular track stands as the most suspenseful and frightening in the entire game. I'd even argue that Regenerators are the scariest enemies in the entire series. The paranoid intensity of this ambiance only serves to support this. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to investigate the hyperventilating coming from around the cor

No comments:

Post a Comment