Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gamed2Death Plays: Mario Part 4 (session 1)

Jburitto, Anglerbe, StevieJay and I decided to play Mario Party 4. Unfortunately, as I stated repeatedly in every place I was able to fit some sort of description of the video, the commentary was not recorded after the first episode, so all we can show is the gameplay. Even still, the experience was intense enough, and I believe raw Mario Party footage itself is interesting enough to hold attention for at least a little while, even if that means skipping throughout the later videos. Thanks for watching! And yes, we will be returning to this game for the same purpose fairly soon because of what Audacity did to our commentary (I guess I'll take partial responsibility for not checking to see whether or not the input randomly decided to change on us, but seriously).

(Jburitto's Channel)


(Anglerte's Channel)


(Anglerbe's Channel)


(StevieJay's Channel)





No comments:

Post a Comment