Friday, May 31, 2013

Gamed2Death Update on Stuff 5/31/13 with Anglerbe

That title pretty much says it all.
  
But in case you want a little more, I recently purchased Silent Hill HD Collection (apparently a mistake, but I'll get over it if I can), Rainbow Six Rouge Spear, the 2nd game in the R6 series(to my knowledge), and finally, a USB to 3.5 Audio Adapter. The adapter seems to work so far, but the USB Coupler I have doesn't, meaning I still won't be able to stream both a microphone and game audio--yet. I'm working on it though. In addition to the Silent Hill 1 and Call of Juarez LPs, I hope to be able to do some on these in the not too distant future (even if that means a few months or so.) That's probably it for now, but if anything else comes up I'll be sure to let you know. All 6 of you that read these things. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment