Sunday, May 26, 2013

Our Most Popular Let's Play Videos as of May 2013

     It's been a while since we've progressed through a let's play segment, or recorded gameplay of any time actually, so I decided to go through some of our older stuff as to develop a mental list of improvements that we will certain apply to the videos we'll be recording this summer, which will hopefully be of great artistic quality and plentiful in quantity (or something interesting like that; I'm not too good with applying exaggerated marketing terms).
     Any way, I decided to search for the most popular "let's play" videos on each of our channels, because that's probably the wisest place to start if I want to learn from my success (or my failure, I suppose; I'm not exactly sure what entertains people, all I know is that a lot of German and British people tend to "dislike" our let's play videos), and I discovered the following:

Most Popular Let's Play Video on Anglerbe's Channel:

(598 views at the time of this post)
I'm not sure why this one in particular received so much attention, but hey two "likes"!
Most Popular Let's Play Video on My (Anglerte's) Channel:

(356 views at the time of this post)
Given the content and Eljoeyo's appearance, for this game particularly, I believe the findings make a bit more sense. Interestingly, my most popular "let's play" video was rewarded with a dislike and an awing 0 likes.

Most Popular Let's Play Video on Porpoisemonkey's Channel:

Hahahahaha Porpoisemonkey and popularity can't be conceptualized together in any form. Alright, fine:

(pshshhh, XD 6-pshhhHAHAHAHA sor-hahaha....oh...oh...uh...man, that's rich. Hehe, sorry about that; 62 views at the time of this post)

Please like, subscribe, comment! Actually, I don't care if you do that stuff, just enjoy our content! And if you don't, oh well. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment