Saturday, May 25, 2013

Anglerbe's Near-Future Ideas/Goals For May/June

Alright, I'm gonna keep this one pretty simple. Basically, I've been pretty busy lately(really, everyone at G2D has). However, several major games have released recently(major for me, anyway) which I want to do video/commentary on. These include the console version of RE: Revelations, which we will probably get for WiiU once we acquire one, and Call of Juarez Gunslinger.

Regarding Revelations(and other such alliteration) I want to at least do a video on the PS3 demo in the near future, possibly using Google+ so others can commentate on it.

As for Call of Juarez, I am toying with the idea of doing a blind Let's Play of it to hold us off until we can get everyone together to finish up Silent Hill.

That's pretty much it for this late-night update. Sorry for my absence from YouTube recently, probably should have said that first. Somehow that reminds me that Dinofriend and I have been playing Carnivores Cityscape online lately whenever we find the time, so feel free to join us if you see us on there. Here's the video I created for it, since I'm going on this tangent already.
Alright, NOW I think I've said all I have to say for the night. So thanks for reading, we appreciate it. Hope to see you soon(virtually).

No comments:

Post a Comment