Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Youtube Banners May 2013

Given Youtube's new, stunningly innovative design (another useless structural change, although I guess I have to admit this one made some additions for the better), we were given the choice of either leaving our channels bland and stupid, or we could decorate them with a fancy image of our choice (which had bizarre dimensional requirements, I must say); obviously, I felt driven to accept the latter option, and skipping forward a bit, here are some of the products of that decision:

Anglerte's (mine :D):

 StevieJay's:
Sorry about the random, shaded areas, I didn't make a decent-looking version of Steven's banner because that would honestly be pointless; yes, this is the size requirement for the new banner; no they don't make cropping things convenient.
Porpoisemonkey's:

Ooooh, slacking a bit. Understandable....hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment