Friday, October 4, 2013

Soundtrack Of The Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbhp37vOec

Holy crap, I love this track. It's one of those rare delicacies of audio you hear in a game, in fact, you only are required to listen to this song once during the entire game! All that aside, I love every part of this song, the bass (that does not drop of course), the tempo is a nice touch as well, because it kind of builds you up so that you're ready for the finals. The most spine tingling of the song of all however, is that guitar solo. I swear, I get chills every time I hear it. Oh yeah! this song is so good, that I wrote my own lyrics too:

Yo, dis iz stevie, jay

talkin bout nothin' but playin' the game

with julio (noah), and we totally aint gay

but even if we were, there'd be no shame

cause we really, really tight.....     yo


I got other julio on my side

his name is noah and he's just in time

to hear me rap about the real iglesias

cause we both know that he miss us      yo


You gonna try to be rude to me?

you think all we do is sit and play

well let me be clear, I'm the one, I'm the only one

who is famously known as, stevie jay


So think next time you strike a mess

cause' you'll regret messin' with me, after our fight

I got julio, and julio on my side

and I'll make sure I beat you, before my flight

(repeat 120 times)








No comments:

Post a Comment