Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stevie Jay's Update Video and Some Other Stuff From Anglerte

Stevie Jay (Steven Jerep) took the time to make an update video thing, and I like mooching off of other people's stuff to make myself look like a more frequent and creative poster, so I'm putting it on the blog. Win win win situation. Unless you don't like the video, then it's a win win lose situation. But I win either way, so I'm indifferent to your satisfaction.



But in all seriousness on my part, I think it's cool that one of was finally able to make a simple update video of this sort, and I've been pretty busy with school lately, but I'll try to do some cool stuff when I get a chance. Well, cool from my perspective.  You might just find it nerdy. And if you do, remember, I don't care what you think, so everything is fine. 

No but I'm pretty sure we all have some new stuff planned (I'm almost certain I do) for G2D/ F2D and YouTube, so hopefully someone will be looking forward to that. Anyone? No? No one at all? Alright then. Anyway, I'll also try to finish up the stuff I started over the Summer in the near future, mostly referencing Silent Hill Origins and Star Fox Adventures, but a few other things as well. Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment