Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sound Effects of the Now (lol probably won't have anymore)



So I'm browsing eBay, Amazon, and YouTube, looking for specs, prices and what not on a Rush 2049 arcade machine (first time I ever made this announcement, but I'm planning on buying a Rush 2049 machine when I find one for cheap cause, why the hell not?!?) when I come across this unusual video. Not only do I find it rare (not Rareware guyzzz) because It's hard enough to find high quality audio on such an underrated title (audio is unique to arcade), but also, who ever posted this collection of voice samples also credited said sayer(I made up that word). With that said, I say that you should listen to this video so you can say that I said, I told you to say it to someone that has not said what has been said by the sayers.  Like I said, I bring to you: The Voice Behind Rush.

(p.s. hey tyler *snickers* wouldn't it be cool, if like, we use these, in some videos he,hehe,he...)

(p.s.s. This video is so underground that I couldn't find it in the youtube search thingie that Blogger uses.)

(ps.s.s. Julio sends his regards)

(ps.s.s.s. ........... *walks to bathroom, unzips pants*

(pssssssssssss.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment