Sunday, October 20, 2013

Update 10/20/2013: Some stuff, Plus Steive Jay Reviews on Wiki'd2Death

Anglerbe here. I actually don't have a whole lot to say, other than we are going to attempt to finish some of our long-ongoing Let's Plays in the near future. Hopefully that works out. On another note, G2D member StevieJay has lately busied himself with writing some reviews for our Wiki, I suggest you check those out. I'd like to say that Anglerte and I are getting a WiiU soon, but the odds of that are relatively slim. Lately, we've been working on projects for Filmed2Death, if anyone is interested in those. I'd like to say that I'm going to finish Comparing Carnivores relatively soon, but who am I kidding with that? Well, I think that covers everything I wanted to say for now. Have a nice day.

Our Game Library

StevieJay's Reviews

Filmed2Death




No comments:

Post a Comment