Thursday, August 1, 2013

Anglerte's Soundtrack of the Week

I just realized that I already used the soundtrack I just posted. For some reason it didn't feel like appearing when I tried to summon it with that handy little search bar at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Oh well, I put time and effort into that description, so it's staying. But I'll post another one to avoid being typecast as "lazy". Ya' hostile losers.

Super Smash Bros Brawl


"Epic" may be a fairly overused and cliche term by this point, but if any track I've posted as of yet has deserved this title, that track just had its title stolen. Right out from under it. In a flash. By this one. Cold world. Anyway, I loved the idea behind the Subspace Emissary campaign thing that Brawl offered, and this soundtrack perfectly highlighted the overwhelmingly diverse and exiting factors exerted by such a large application of characters to one universe, world and overarching story, especially because the story was of admirable quality as a whole, and the build up of excitement at the end was very well executed in a dramatic and impact way. Apart from the main campaign thing, you can imagine Master Hand sitting there exercising his fingers while Crazy Hand is doing....whatever Crazy Hand does... 

No comments:

Post a Comment