Friday, August 30, 2013

Gamed2Death Update 8-30-13

We have all sorts of new things planned for Gamed2Death, but a lack of time is probably going to prevent them from being brought to life for a little while. I'll try to keep everything organized so that anyone who cares about any of this will be able to under what I'm trying to communicate (no, it's not actually that complicated).

Wiki'd2Death:
This is not the same as the "Gamed2Death Wiki", which we shut down over a year ago and replaced with the now almost equally obsolete "Gamed2Death Stuff". StevieJay randomly contacted me and asked if he could make a Gamed2Deah Wiki page where he could post random things, such as reviews, information about the members of Gamed2Death, explanations of recurring jokes, totally unexplained jokes, and other things of that nature. After accepting my offer to become an author on Gamed2Death a few days ago, StevieJay immediately started posting on the new wiki, which he decided to call "Wiki'd2Death". I probably won't post on there to often, but I'll try to make it more beautiful and organized(same situation with the Gamed2Death YouTube channel), and I'll regularly link articles to this blog as I see fit.  In addition to the links on the upper-right side of the page, you can access this wiki here: (Wiki'd2Death).

If there is anything you would like to have explained or analyzed, feel free to recommend topics for articles. Thank you!

Gamed2Death YouTube Channel:
I literally just covered this topic on the post I made right before this one, but for those too lazy to scroll down, or for those who didn't access this page directly from the blog, in which case, what did you have to search to get here? Certainly no one linked to this from some random internet wasteland. Regardless, you can access the new Gamed2Death channel right here: Gamed2Death on YouTube

Please subscribe if you wish to receive our newest video content in your subscription box thing! Unless of course Google takes that as well...

Our Current Channels: 
As we also covered in an earlier post, we will continue posting Gamed2Death content on our individual channels until all of the video segments we started are complete. Even afterwards, we will not entirely neglect the existence of our channels, so please do not feel obliged to unsubscribe simply on that account.

Survival Horror Games?:
No, we haven't stopped working on our game (or film) projects all together, we just haven't had time to cover any major ground yet. Rest assured, we'll probably finish both of our current projects before we die of old age.

Stefanovich117?: 
Yes, he actually is alive.

Porpoisemonkey?:
Yeah, I know he's ugly. Actually, he posted on the blog fairly recently. Evidently, all hope is not lost. But most of it still is.

Gamed2Death Update 8-18-13:
It actually took me over a week to finish editing (a bit of irresponsible time management on that account), and when I finally did finish it, I ended up uploading it to the wrong freaking channel, because Google decided to force us to log in initially with a Google Plus account, instead of immediately allowing us to start on the Channels we actually care about working with. And then when I finally uploaded it to the right channel, I discovered that the video was completely blank, containing absolutely no audio or color that was not black. And now I'm having all kinds of technical problems with the rendering process, so I don't know when that will be going up. But I'll publish it. I'll publish it if its the last thing I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment