Sunday, August 25, 2013

Anglerte's Soundtrack of the Week

Two in one day; nothing new here.


I'll try not to spend a long time talking about nostalgia or the general attributes of Sonic Music, because most people reading this probably already know about these things. However, for those who aren't familiar with Sonic soundtracks or Crush 40, I'll summarize as follows: It's good. Really freaking good. And I usually don't even like fast/ hard rock. I appreciate that this theme plays during the final boss fight, but I would have preferred it if they had played it during the latter half rather than the first, as too make the experience feel much more dramatic and epic. Either way, there's a lot to this song that is quite easy for me to appreciate apart from Sonic. I must, however, inquire whether or not the lyric "Shadows, dark creatures", was a foreshadowing of Shadow and the Bio-Lizard. Also, did you know that Super Sonic is faster than regular Sonic!?

No comments:

Post a Comment