Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gamed2Death Update 8-8-13 (excruciatingly short)

I don't have a whole lot to say as of now, and by that I actually mean to say that I don't have a whole of will and energy to describe all the various things I actually do have to say, so here's why I bothered drafting this: After almost a year (since November 2012, close enough for me), we're finally down to the last few episodes of the "G2D 45 Nostalgic Games" segment. We should be completely finished recording and uploading by the end of next week. Also, I wanted to announce that there will be a bonus episode, with a special, surprise guest. Go ahead, guess who it is! You don't care? Neither do I! We must be related! But we're probably not, so I'm not obliged to put up with you! So go away! For the rest of you who took the time to read this and may or may not care (and can manage the sense and politeness required to realize that I don't want or need to hear you tell me that you don't care, for those of the later description), thank you, and have a nice day. Or night. Or life. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment